an angel blog on earth

an angel blog on earth
The mad ramblings of a fallen angel .... (also known as the mad ramblings of a middle aged woman). Somewhere to vent, so I don't pee off too many people!

The weather here is ...

The WeatherPixie

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Inconsiderate parking ....



Well .... if there is one thing absolutely, cast iron, guaranteed to 'get my goat' it is someone occupying either a disabled parking space, one designated for a car with baby on board stickers or as in this case (just the downright arrogance of someone) taking more than one space!


I make no apologies for my dislike of personalised number plates -- I just don't 'get it'. What's that all about? Why does someone need to shout about themselves in that way?

This inconsiderate driver frequently parks in the car park where I park and it can start me off having a really bad day ..... I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it really does. The arrogance of the individual - because I really don't think it was just someone who is useless as parking.

Moan over ... thanks for that.

4 comments:

Kendie said...

Oh that would get on my nerves! They probably do it so no one can park next to them and knock their paint work opening doors, etc. Is it a private car park as I'm sure on a public car park you would get a parking ticket for this as you are occupying two spaces.

I'd be tempted to leave a note on the car explaining that they are not supposed to line the middle of the car with the white line but they are supposed to park between them.

As for the private reg ... what should it say!

Macpurp said...

deep breath in......
exhale all negivtive thoughts....
and mutter this calming chant to cleans you...

"fecking wanker get a puncture!"

say as often as you feel the need ....

what prat that driver is.
has no one given him a ticket? or fine?
love teen xxx

angelfruit said...

That one really did get my goat ..... I'm over it now though LOL

When I've got a 'quiet' minute, I intend to make up a certificate and leave it under windscreens of such inconsiderate parkers telling them to collect their 'prize' at the office by handing them the certificate ..... this will be the trigger for the car park manager to charge them double!!

I think that's why I like blogging - you can have a good moan without going red in the face! LOL

SephieG said...

The plate reads Wayne doesn't it! Perhaps it's Wayne Slob - a Harry Enfield character who was another ignorant git. (Wayne not Harry)